Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hello, Crazy People

So...when I first heard about this idea, I figured it was just another hopeless fantasy that was never going to happen, much like when we all dressed up for Avatar...which we did actually do, but it was disappointing.  Maybe that's a bad comparison.  Since I live with Pepper and Jaenelle hangs out with us all the time, it just kept coming up and I figured I might as well jump on the band-wagon rather than remain alone.  Even if we don't do it, prepping seemed more exciting that being left out, and if we do, I'd rather be doing this than working at Macy's with my B.F.A in illustration, since it's the only thing six years of college has qualified me for.  Artists go to Comicon all the time to gain experience and hock their products...I'm not really into comicbooks, so here's another option.  Because I have almost no musical ability, I figured I could offer my artistic input and play the recorder...for the first time in eight years...we'll see how that goes.  Since we decided to choose a playing card theme, I'm working on designs for merchandise we can sell once we get hired...if we get hired.  After all, what's a band without memorabilia to remember it by? At at this point, every penny we make can be put into the bank.--Aspen  

No comments:

Post a Comment